The K is here
Tomorrow, the K2022 opens its doors. That's when the plastics industry's big festival begins. Covestro will also be there again this year. Our project manager Christopher Stillings has been through all the highs (and a few lows, too) of the preparations. He has 10 reasons why he's looking forward to the show.
1. Finally see what we have conceived, planned and implemented as a great team, in touchable and 3D – virtually it is already launched in the K-Space.
2. Our customers and partners.
3. The many new connections that are driving us forward together in the direction of circular economy and climate neutrality.
4. The solution-oriented exchange about existing challenges.
5. The K will bring results: Impulses, ideas and concrete projects that help us realize our vision and implement our strategy.
6. The very concrete feedback on our products and ideas.
7. Things are moving forward and there is still something going on in and with our industry.
8. There will be a backstage area - for inspiring conversations.
9. Sunday will focus on Circular Design, together with the German Design Council.
10. The K spirit in the team - that's something special, before and during the trade show, at Covestro and with our partners.