Environmental certification - EMAS
The companies operating within the Filago Plant assume the protection of the environment and the health and safety of people and the community, plant safety and the prevention of risks at work as strategic and priority objectives.
- the common use of services and facilities
- the similarity of the environmental aspects of the respective activities
- the proximity of the facilities
- the possibility of synergies in terms of both programme development and deployment of expertise
- the interests and expectations of the community
- the companies operating in the cluster intend to coordinate and integrate their environmental efforts
Within this framework, these companies intend to develop, maintain and apply an Environmental and Safety Management System inspired by EC Regulation 1221/2009 "EMAS" and subsequent amendments and additions.