On May 9-11, lighting designers and manufacturers from around the world will gather in the City of Brotherly Love – also known as Philadelphia, Pennsylvania – for LIGHTFAIR International 2017 (LFI). As the world’s largest annual architectural and commercial lighting trade show and conference, LFI will feature the latest lighting technologies from more than 550 leading manufacturers.
Covestro lights the way at LIGHTFAIR International 2017
Covestro LLC will showcase its materials, technologies and design services for the lighting value chain at booth #4330. The company’s broad portfolio of polycarbonate resin, sheet and film materials for the lighting market includes materials such as:
- Makrolon® LED polycarbonate grades for improved retention of optical properties after exposure to heat or ultraviolet (UV) light and exposure to LED light.
- Reflective white (RW) polycarbonate grades with high efficiency in reflecting visible light.
- Lightweight thermally conductive (TC) polycarbonate grades that provide design freedom and thermal management.
- Polycarbonate sheet products offering energy efficiency, superior impact strength, design freedom and flammability resistance.
- Polycarbonate films for light management.
Show attendees can also check out real-life applications utilizing Covestro’s materials for LED lighting, including:
- TerraGlo Lighting’s ALBA Series luminaires.
- Luminaires from Kenall Lighting, used in parking garages and its high bay product line.
- Lumenova™’s R20, BR40 and BR30 reflector lamps.
- Extruded profile tubes used in replacement lamps
- Lineal troffers and diffuser lenses used in high bays, cove lighting and sheet panels.
Attending LFI? Be sure to stop by Covestro’s booth (#4330) to speak with Covestro lighting experts about these materials and applications.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.